DAVID Z. SMITH, Esq.
DAVID Z. SMITH, Esq. is a University of Scranton Graduate (1986) with a B.S. in Political Science and a Graduate of The Dickinson School of Law (1989), from which he received his Juris Doctorate.
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, Member in good standing, (6/96 – present)
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Member in good standing, (11/89-present)
- Florida Supreme Court, Member in good standing, (11/92 – present)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, Member in good standing, (11/89 – present)
- Title searching for thirty (36) years and have examined over One-thousand (1,000.00) titles;
- Preparation of over Three-thousand (3,000.00) Deeds and Title Commitments and /or Policies
- Legal Counsel in Administration of over Two-hundred (200) estates in Pennsylvania and Florida
- ElderCounsel Member since 2015